- NewTek Tricaster™ NDI protocol implementation for integration with TriCaster™ and all NDI-enabled devices
- New low level API plugin in TitleBox Neo for DeckLink cards
- Support for CSV files in “file link” data provider
- MS Windows 10 compatibility
TitleBox Neo is an interactive graphics manager which creates, displays and controls fascinating multi-zone screens with rolls, crawls, animations, clocks, station logos, 3D objects and more. It is suitable for broadcast and cable TV channels, digital signage applications and hospitality channels of hotels, schools, corporations, retail businesses, shopping malls, churches, airports, holiday resorts, theme parks, etc.
TitleBox Neo can output to:
- SD/HD SDI internal keying or fill and key output over BlackMagic Decklink
- NewTek TriCaster™ over IP
- NewTek NDI output
The HD-CG#L1 system is limited to the following number of 2D graphics Layers/Objects displayed simultaneously:
1 Roll, 2 Crawls, 1 static text object, 1 Banner object, 1 small animation, 1 digital clock & 1 analogue clock.