- Advanced High-Data Rate Signal Converter
- Supports Up to 4K DCI 4096x2160p Signals
- 12G-SDI Input and Loopout
- XLR Connections Switchable to AES/EBU
- Ethernet Port for Remote Control or PoE
- Supports Optional LCD Smart Front Panel
- Intelligent Thermal Heat Dissipation
- 3 Units 1U Rack-Mountable in 19" Rack
- Manage Numerous Units from a Mac or PC
Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini SDI to HDMI 12G Converter is a highly improved solution for rack-mount as well as cable duct and desktop installations. Connect up to a Full 4K DCI 4096x2160p SDI signal and run it out to an HDMI display in the same DCI 4K resolution, and monitor the signal locally via an SDI loopout. You can also de-embed audio from the signal and route it separately via full-size XLR connectors that are switchable between balanced analog and AES/EBU digital audio.
The compact size of the Teranex Mini makes it very useful for portable racks at live events or in broadcast trucks. Up to three units can easily be installed in an optional 1U 19" rack tray, and they can just as easily be removed, and all this with the advantage of 12G-SDI capability. The Ethernet port on the rear will allow you to manage the Teranex Mini remotely or can alternatively be used for power over Ethernet. If you don't want to use power over Ethernet, you won't have to deal with cumbersome power supplies, as the Teranex Mini features a built-in 90-240V power supply, and all you'll need is a standard IEC power cable, sold separately.